- Fitzrovia Festival 19-25 June 2017
- Derwent Dystopia 2: guided walk, 12 noon Saturday 25 June 2016
- Pubs and Literature: guided walk, 6.30pm Thursday 23 June 2016
- Researching the Shakespeare Hut: exhibition, 5pm to 7pm on Wednesday 22 June 2016 at Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Centre
- Paddy of Radio 4 Writers Tour: guided walk, 12 noon Sunday 19 June 2016
Tag Archives: World War 1
An exhibition about the little known story about the YMCA Shakespeare Hut, a building opened on the side of the current London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine in 1916 to house and entertain troops on leave during WWI.