We’ll be celebrating the life and history of the neighbourhood with a series of non-commercial events including exhibitions, literature, and guided walks, from Monday 19 to Sunday 25 June 2017
- 7pm Monday 19 June: guided walk — The Curse of Crossrail and Property Developers: all about a fast-changing Fitzrovia.
- 7pm Tuesday 20 June: guided walk — Sustainable Transport. From Warren Street to Oxford Street the good and the bad of traffic management.
- 6.30pm Thursday 22 June: Collaboration Works. A literature event: Georgina Ferry introduces Neural Architects and Stephen Oram launches his new collection, Eating Robots and Other Stories. Free: register here.
- 6pm to 8pm Friday 23 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
- 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm Saturday 24 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
- 12 noon Saturday 24 June: guided walk — Fitzrovia and the music industry.
10am to 4pm, Sunday 25 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.(Sorry, we’ve had to cancel this event)
All events are free and are held at Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Centre, 39 Tottenham Street, W1T 4RX (except Thursday’s which is at the Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, Howland Street).
You can also sign up to the Fitzrovia News email newsletter which is produced for residents with news, features and the latest planning, licensing and other public consultations, as well as news about Fitzrovia Festival.