The full list of events for Fitzrovia Festival 2017 will be published here over the next couple of weeks.
We’ll be celebrating the life and history of the neighbourhood with a series of non-commercial events including exhibitions, literature, and guided walks, from Monday 19 to Sunday 25 June 2017
Provisional events listing (more to be confirmed).
- 7pm Monday 19 June: guided walk.
- 7pm Tuesday 20 June: guided walk — sustainable transport. From Warren Street to Oxford Street the good and the bad of traffic management.
- 6.30pm Thursday 22 June: Collaboration Works. A literature event: Georgina Ferry introduces Neural Architects and Stephen Oram launches his new collection, Eating Robots and Other Stories. Free: register here.
- 10am to 4pm, Saturday 24 June: guided walk (12 noon), exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
- 10am to 4pm, Sunday 25 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
You can also sign up to the Fitzrovia News email newsletter which is produced for residents with news, features and the latest planning, licensing and other public consultations, as well as news about Fitzrovia Festival.